Attachment issue on sharepoint list

Copper Contributor

Hello,

I've created a sharepoint list which is conncected with power automate workflow and it worked fine for over a year. Last weeks users started to get errors while uploading attachements to the list items. The error is: “Encountering issue when uploading attachment “name of the file”. Item does not exist. It may have been deleted by another user”.  

Do you know what is the root casue of this error? I have checked all the settings and nothing has changed. Also the files are typicall. The error appears from time to time olny for some users. For the rest, it still works fine. I have no idea how to help and fix it.

Thank you in advance for your help

7 Replies

@Wojtek86 We have the same issue. Did you solve the problem already?

@Resito unfortunately not. Last week I had a call with microsoft support but there is no result up till now. 

We do not have exactly the same error, but similar. We can't upload attachments from Edge and Teams. Excitingly, however, the upload works from IE11 on the same list.
In our case a lot of users cannot add attachments (becasue of this error mentioned above) or some users can add files but.. then, it is not possible to open them from sharepoint list by others. Still wainting for Microsoft help.
Hello,

i do have the same error, that specific users can not upload items as attachment (they have fullaccess).

Is there any solution found for this?

Regards,
Michael

Same issue here. Any solutions yet?

@MichiA1804 

Our solution was "wait". Suddenly it worked again, without our doing anything. Microsoft Support could not help us either.