Attachment columns in Ms Lists

Copper Contributor

Hi everyone,

I have been trying to create multiple attachment columns on Sharepoint lists but it seems like Ms Lists does not allows more than one attachment column (default).

Can someone help me how can I resolve this problem.

Thanks!

2 Replies

@wadooda This is by design in SharePoint, you cannot add multiple attachment columns to a single SharePoint list.

However, it is possible to upload multiple files as attachment in single attachment column against list item.

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

@wadooda Not sure your requirements for adding multiple attachments columns in a list.

However, if you want to attach multiple "image" files against a list item, you can create one image column per image file in list.

Check this article related to image columns: SharePoint Online: All you need to know about New Image column type 

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.