SOLVED

Anyone accessible share point site for trade show promotion

Copper Contributor

All, is it possible to create a communication read only site that can have our company information, presentations etc on that anyone can access via a QR code without having to register into our directory?

We're wanting something for a trade show but being a small business it would be lovely to have an in house solution but struggling currently to see how to do this.

2 Replies
best response confirmed by SH0lm3s (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@SH0lm3s I don't know of anyway to do this with Office 365 SharePoint as the user won't have an account. You would be better to create a popup website for your site for trade show. You can do this quickly and quite easily with Wix (which is what we use).

Rob
Los Gallardos
Intranet, SharePoint and Power Platform Manager (and classic 1967 Morris Traveller driver)

Thanks @RobElliott I thought that was how it was looking, we've already started to look at this option.
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by SH0lm3s (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@SH0lm3s I don't know of anyway to do this with Office 365 SharePoint as the user won't have an account. You would be better to create a popup website for your site for trade show. You can do this quickly and quite easily with Wix (which is what we use).

Rob
Los Gallardos
Intranet, SharePoint and Power Platform Manager (and classic 1967 Morris Traveller driver)

View solution in original post