SOLVED

Add an image to a client side web part

Brass Contributor

I have an image I need to add to my client side web part.

However when putting a html link to the image (and storing the image in a subfolder of the src folder" It doesn't display the image at all.

Online checks as to how to do this just gives me references to the out of the box image web part when I try and google it.

How can I add images to my client side web part?

Thanks

2 Replies
best response confirmed by Lee-Martin (Brass Contributor)
Solution

@Lee-Martin Check if this article helps you: Correctly reference images in SharePoint Framework solutions 

Also, include assets with your SPFx solution: Simple way to deploy any asset with your SPFx Application 

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

Thank you, that's what I needed
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Lee-Martin (Brass Contributor)
Solution

@Lee-Martin Check if this article helps you: Correctly reference images in SharePoint Framework solutions 

Also, include assets with your SPFx solution: Simple way to deploy any asset with your SPFx Application 

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

View solution in original post