Accidently Deleted Items with A Flow How to Restore the whole list

Brass Contributor

I unintentionally deleted a few items in a sharepoint list with a flow when I was trying to move items from one list to another with a flow based off a status change.  What is the best way to get the list from a last night version.  Or before I made any changes.

3 Replies

@VeeExcelLearn Unfortunately, you cannot restore whole list like you can restore document library.

You can try restoring list items from recycle bin in SharePoint.

Related ReadHow to revert changes made to a list 

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

@VeeExcelLearn even though they've been deleted by a flow, the deleted items will stay in the recycle bin for 93 days.

Rob
Los Gallardos
Intranet, SharePoint and Power Platform Manager (and classic 1967 Morris Traveller driver)

@VeeExcelLearn Check below Microsoft official documentation for more information: Restore items in the recycle bin that were deleted from SharePoint or Teams 

FYI, There are two levels of recycle bin in SharePoint.

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.