SOLVED

SharePoint Subscription Edition JS error After 2022 March Update

Brass Contributor

Hello everyone,

After SharePoint Subscription Edition 2022 March Update installation, Some menus of the Modern Sites' throw js exception via the dev console.

For example: Site Information link and Site Permissions link.

Home.aspx:1

[Report Only] Refused to run the JavaScript URL because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'strict-dynamic' 'unsafe-eval' 'nonce-8cc6d271-043f-4ba3-a97f-847340968cae'". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-...'), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution. Note that hashes do not apply to event handlers, style attributes and javascript: navigations unless the 'unsafe-hashes' keyword is present.

Home.aspx:1

[Report Only] Refused to run the JavaScript URL because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'strict-dynamic' 'unsafe-eval' 'nonce-8cc6d271-043f-4ba3-a97f-847340968cae'". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-...'), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution. Note that hashes do not apply to event handlers, style attributes and javascript: navigations unless the 'unsafe-hashes' keyword is present.

sp-pages-assembly.js?uniqueId=zAU7Q:105

Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: e.render is not a function
at sp-pages-assembly.js?uniqueId=zAU7Q:105
(anonymous) @ sp-pages-assembly.js?uniqueId=zAU7Q:105
Promise.then (async)
_isSiteInformationLinkEnabled.window._spLaunchSiteSettings.window._spLaunchSiteSettings @ sp-pages-assembly.js?uniqueId=zAU7Q:105
(anonymous) @ VM197:1

Do you have any ideo to solve this problem? Or am i have to wait April Update?

7 Replies
Thanks Hasan for reporting. I will get back to you soon.
Hi Hasan, it is confirmed as a known issue to us. We will fix it.
Thanks you @Steve. Will the fix release with April update or sooner?
No, it won't in April update. Because I am told there is no functional impact and just warning. So the priority is low. I will have a talk with dev to see if he has some bandwidth on this issue quickly. Let me know if it is not the case in your side which do have functionality impact.
It's hard to say have functional impact. May be. Some links in the SharePoint Site Settings gear icon menu, do not work. Because of this, we have to manually type the url of the site settings and site permissions page to the browsers address bar. And these two links, we usually use in daily usage of portal.
best response confirmed by Hasan Köroğlu (Brass Contributor)
Solution
Hi Hasan,

Could you please if you still have problem after install Jan PU Language Pack?

https://support.microsoft.com/help/5002110

Steve

@Steve Zhang 

You are unbelievable! After installing the mui update, js errors vanished.

Thank you.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Hasan Köroğlu (Brass Contributor)
Solution
Hi Hasan,

Could you please if you still have problem after install Jan PU Language Pack?

https://support.microsoft.com/help/5002110

Steve

View solution in original post