SPFx Rollout

MVP

Just wanted to ask about timing on the SharePoint Framework rollout.  Still getting message that sppkg packages are not valid in my tenant so was hoping to understand how long it should take to see this rollout?

Thanks

dave

5 Replies
First thing I'd try is using the Upload button from the File ribbon in the SharePoint Apps catalog.

If you have the SharePoint Lists and Libraries Experience option in SharePoint Admin Settings set it to 'Classic Experience' try changing that to auto-detect.

Lastly, if that doesn't work, check your Organization Settings Release Preferences, if not already set, set it to First Release for everyone.

Hi David

If you go to <tanancy>/_layouts/workbench.aspx then click F12 then when the development tools come up click on debugger. At about line 13 what is the date here :- <script type="text/javascript" src="https://spoprod-a.akamaihd.net/files/sp-client-prod_2017-02-17.019/sp-loader_en-us_c7a5ee2faf8f15c3c...>
</head>

if it before the date above you have not been updated.

Although the update should have happened by now.

Regards

Nigel

Our tenant, altough set to First Release for all users, is still on sp-client-prod_2017-02-17.022 of the file.

The packages are still being identified as invalid when uploaded to the app catalog.

yes mine has not moved on yet and I am supposed to be first release as well either does anyone know what the problem is ? @Vesa Juvonen @Pat Miller

Just a quick update - I have removed the web part package entirely from the App catalog and re-uploaded the package. The expected Deploy prompt dialog appeared and the package is marked as valid.