SPFX footer should be visible at the bottom of the page after the middle content is scrolled down

Copper Contributor

SharePoint Modern Page Layout using Application Customizer, the middle/main content height was too small for the view-port, so tried to increase the middle/main content height through CSS, by doing so custom footer is getting disappeared.Refer here for SharePoint Modern Page

Capture.PNG

I want the middle content view to be increased or else the middle content should be visible to it's fullest view. and then the footer should be visible at the bottom of the page after the middle content is scrolled down

5 Replies

@Veena_Gupta Did you find any solution? - I have a similar requirement where custom footer only needs to be visible when user scrolls down bottom of the page. Any help highly appreciated !!

Regards

Siva

@Siva_KumarThanks For the response. Yes I have implemented portal footer at the bottom of the site using SharePoint Framework extension.

@Veena_Gupta Please share the code reference link or please share your code here with Css styles. It will great help full for me.

@Siva_KumarPlease find src code in below mentioned link. Could not able to upload full solution because of client security issue.

https://github.com/Veenaoo8/SPFx-Partal-Footer

Regards,

Veena

Unfortunately, I find nothing in your repo, that reveal how to show/hide a footer section. The most interesting part is missing.