SharePoint Patterns and Practices (PnP) - PnP Core, PnP PowerShell and provisioning engine Special Interest Group (SIG) weekly call recording for the 25th of January meeting is now available from PnP YouTube channel at http://aka.ms/sppnp-videos. Presentation is available from the PnP docs at http://aka.ms/sppnp-docs.
Topics covered on 25th of January 2017
- Early January 2017 statistics around PnP usage in SPO at 5:17
- SharePoint Webhooks in production at 9:26
- Upcoming SiteCreated event and PnP usage with that at 13:15
- German cloud considerations at 18:14
- DEMO - Considerations when building SharePoint customizations to German Cloud at 19:55
- DEMO - Visual Studio tooling for PnP Provisioning Template generation at 30:24
- Open Q&A at 46:41
PnP Core Component, PnP PowerShell and provisioning engine Special Interest Group bi-weekly calls are targeted for anyone who are interested on the PnP Corecomponent and PnP PowerShell capabilities in SharePoint Online and in SharePoint on-premises.
You can download recurrent invite from http://aka.ms/SPPnP-Core-SIG-Call. Welcome and join the discussion. If you have any questions, comments or feedback, feel free to provide your input as comments to this post as well.