Sharepoint Designer Publishing Error to Project Online site

Copper Contributor

Hi,

I am trying to publish a simple SharePoint Designer Workflow to Project Online and receive the following error:

Errors were found when compiling the workflow. The workflow files were saved but cannot be run.

Microsoft.SharePoint.SPPrincipalManagementException: An error occurred while attempting to execute a principal management operation.  Please contact your administrator. ---> System.ServiceModel.FaultException`1[Microsoft.Online.Administration.WebService.PropertyValidationException]: Invalid property specified
Server stack trace:
   at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.HandleReply(ProxyOperationRuntime operation, ProxyRpc& rpc)
   at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.Cal

In attempting to isolate the problem I found I can successfully publish an empty workflow from SharePoint Designer 2013 application on the Win 10 desktop to https://qbe.sharepoint.com/sites/pwa but receive the above error when attempting to publish an empty workflow to davidmaiden.sharepoint.com/sites/pwa from the same desktop instance.

The SharePoint Designer 2013 application has SP1and other updates applied.

I am a PWA site admin of both tenancies.

There is only one minor issue when running the health check on the davidmaiden.sharepoint.com  site relating to the PWA landing page (which I can't clear) but that's it.

Any guidance appreciated.

David
0 Replies