SharePoint customization

Copper Contributor

We are using SharePoint Online portal in our organization and it use as some customizations with CSS .sometimes  the portal home page is loading with corrupted format .we need to adjust the CSS to be in correct format . Is there any fixed solution for this ?

Customization is applied to the organizational level .Whichever the site we create it inherit the same CSS .

3 Replies

@femina1970 How you have applied custom CSS to SharePoint sites, using SPFx application customizer?

If yes and you have original code used to develop SPFx application customizer, you can update the source code as per your requirements and redeploy the solution with correct CSS.

Check: How can I include the same JS and CSS files on multiple SharePoint Modern Page? 

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

For SharePoint/Power Platform blogs, visit: Ganesh Sanap Blogs

@ganeshsanap Thanks for your reply . Customization has done with SPFX .I need to exclude the new SharePoint Sites when creating from the above customization .when i am creating new SharePoint Site it inherit the above customization and I would like to stop that. 

@femina1970 You have to edit source code of your SPFx solution:

1. Change value of skipFeatureDeployment property in ./config/package-solution.json file to false
  2. Re-package the solution
  3. Deploy/Update the solution in tenant level app catalog.

Follow below documentation for more information:

1. Tenant-scoped solution deployment for SharePoint Framework solutions 
  2. Deploy your extension to SharePoint (Hello World part 3) 

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

For SharePoint/Power Platform blogs, visit: Ganesh Sanap Blogs