Saving a Sharepoint Site as template with flows

Copper Contributor

Hello, 

I have created a Sharepoint site with the flows linked to the site. My question is if I save the site as template and create another site will the flows be running with new site ? I guess I need to change the link in all the flows ? is there a solution to make it happen ? 

Thank you. 

Najwa. 

3 Replies
The answer is No, you have to take care of exporting the Flows and imported them and configure to be used with the new sites...also consider not using the "Save as template" feature in SPO, you have to take a look a PnP Templates

Hi @Juan Carlos González Martín , thx for the reply . What is PnP templates ? 

I looked and found this link : https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sharepoint/dev/solution-guidance/pnp-provisioning-tenant-templates

Where do I have to configure the template website ? Your guidance is appreciated. 

There should be sort of "Apply" flows to website command from template to new site. As the lists are identical and the logic behind is the same. it is just the link and the content that is different. 

It is really too bad ! 

Thank you. 

Najwa. 

@Juan Carlos González Martín , Also I just found that we can set the flows as template do you think that would help ? 

Thank you. 

Najwa.