Run spfx web part

Copper Contributor

Hi 

I am new in sharepoint I tried to start a web part spfx  and I want to have a hello world for first job

but after I draged my solution <helloworld-webpart.sppkg> in app catalog area. I can't use this app and I got this error:

Sorry, apps are turned off. If you know who runs the server, tell them to enable apps

Can anybody help me what is wrong?

4 Replies
It sounds like you are using SharePoint 2019? The error could be several issues. This article walks through several possible solutions.
https://support.shortpoint.com/support/solutions/articles/1000273552-you-get-error-saying-sorry-apps...

If this helps, please consider marking this as the accepted answer. Good luck!

@Don Kirkham 

Hi, 

Thanks for you reply, I saw this article befoe. I tried to follow the article
The article first subject was correct it was enabled.

The second theme of the first part was correct.

When I tried to paste the command in sharepoint2019shell, I got the following error, I didn't know what else to do if you can help me

spfx error-10-26-21.png

thanks a lot
Daryush

@Daryush1342 

Looks like the article put two commands together by mistake. Split the commands into the following:

$sa = New-SPSubscriptionSettingsServiceApplication -ApplicationPool 'SharePoint Web Services Default' -Name 'Subscriptions Settings Service Application' -DatabaseName 'Subscription'

New-SPSubscriptionSettingsServiceApplicationProxy -ServiceApplication $sa 

That should get you through the next step. Good Luck

@Don Kirkham 

Hi,

Thanks again for your reply. I tried your guide  unfortunately I got this error in both commands 

error spfx 2.png

I have a question is it posible  to use spfx in sharepoint 2019 on premise? because most tutorials I saw there were about sharepoint online?

Best Regards,

Daryush