Removing "Members" display on header

Copper Contributor

Hello! We're trying to create a sharepoint page for our company. 

We want to remove this "members display" hyperlink on the header, but we can't seem to find a way to do so.

There doesn't seem to be an option. Is there a way we can modify the page's CSS? I've been learning Sharepoint Framework for about 3 weeks now, but that's specifically for web parts. 

Thankyou.

DPiper1990_0-1656437010756.png

2 Replies
Out-of-the-box there is no way to modify the CSS in a modern SharePoint page.

@DPiper1990 There is no SharePoint out of the box option to remove "Members" hyperlink at the top or apply custom CSS directly in modern pages.

Workaround (Not recommended):

You can inject custom CSS on SharePoint online modern pages using SPFx application customizer to remove "Members" hyperlink.

Check my answer given here for more information: Hiding HTML Elements in SharePoint modern pages 

Note: DOM manipulation & CSS customizations are not recommended by Microsoft and some of your customization may break if Microsoft changes HTML element id/classes in new release updates.

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.