Permanently fix the filter panel in SharePoint Online Library

Brass Contributor

Hi! 
Maybe someone knows how can I permanently fix the filter panel in SharePoint Online Library?
Screenshot_292.png
I would like this panel to always remain open with its settings, without being able to close it when switching to another library. Maybe I need to use SPFx. I don't know where to start.

3 Replies
Hi Pavel,

Unfortunately, there is no way to implement this in a supported way.
It may be technically possible to achieve using SPFx, but I would not recommend this unless you are fully aware of the risks and understand that Microsoft can make changes that can break the customisation

@Pavel48n0sh Unfortunately, this is not possible using SharePoint default capabilities as there are no settings available to change the default behavior (expand/collapse) of Filters pane in list/library.