Patch or Update column from sharepoint site page with Power automate

Copper Contributor

Hello,

I hope you are doing great!

I have the following situation:

I need to update a choice column from my site pages in SharePoint using power automate:

felipewltc_0-1654273644237.png

I know that I have to use the HTTP request, but not sure where to start, can you give me a hand with this?

Thank you in advance. 

1 Reply

@felipewltc From where you want to update your choice column? From SharePoint library view itself or from Power automate flow only?

1. SharePoint library view: You can make a choice column editable from view itself using JSON formatting. Check this documentation: Inline Editing 
  2. Power Automate: You can use Update file properties action to update the choice column in site pages library. If you don't see the "Site Pages" library in "Library Name" property in action, select Enter custom value option and then enter "Site Pages" manually like: ganeshsanap_0-1654357821508.png

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.