SOLVED

MS Graph The request is unprocessable because it uses too many resources

Copper Contributor

I have added content types to the drives and try now to find a file based on a value in the column "MARIMPBELID" via a filter Odata request

drives/{drive-id}/list/items?$filter=fields/MARIMPBELID eq 100400

At one client I get a result:  {"error":{"code":"notSupported","message":"The request is unprocessable because it uses too many resources","innerError":{"code":"tooManyResources","date":"2022-09-22T11:27:32","request-id":"xxx","client-request-id":"xxx"}}} 422 GET: https://graph.microsoft.com/v1.0/drives/xxxx/list/items?$filter=fields/MARIMPBELID eq 100400

4 Replies

@ComNeuf8871 

Did you try adding a header prefer: HonorNonIndexedQueriesWarningMayFailRandomly to your request as mentioned at: Microsoft Graph returns 422 error on querying for specific SharePoint list items 

Can you try and let us know if this works for you?

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

best response confirmed by ComNeuf8871 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@ComNeuf8871,

Also, try adding indexing on "MARIMPBELID" column as mentioned here: Graph query on SharePoint Library with Paging 

DocumentationAdd an index to a list or library column 

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

@ganeshsanap Thank you. I tried to add the Prefer header, but there is no change. Thanks

Thank you I will try this and will give feedback
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by ComNeuf8871 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@ComNeuf8871,

Also, try adding indexing on "MARIMPBELID" column as mentioned here: Graph query on SharePoint Library with Paging 

DocumentationAdd an index to a list or library column 

View solution in original post