SOLVED

more pictures

Copper Contributor

Hello,
I wish I could put multiple images on one record of a list, currently can only load one image.
is there the possibility of creating a gallery?

4 Replies
best response confirmed by Tomaso_Osso (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Tomaso_Osso although you can only have 1 attachments column you can create as many image type columns as you need:
CropImages.png

Rob
Los Gallardos
Intranet, SharePoint, Website and Power Platform Manager (and classic 1967 Morris Traveller driver)

Thanks Rob,
this was a solution i had tested but wanted to know if it is possible to insert multiple photos in the same column. Or create a slideshow, otherwise I have to open one photo at a time to be able to view them.

@Tomaso_Osso you can't put multiple images into the same column, but one thing you could consider is to use a Power Apps customised form for your list instead of the default SharePoint form. You would then display the attachments in a horizontal scrolling gallery:
galAttachments.png

Laura Rogers has given step-by-step instructions for this here.

Rob
Los Gallardos
Intranet, SharePoint, Website and Power Platform Manager (and classic 1967 Morris Traveller driver)

Thank you so much you have been of great help to me !!
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Tomaso_Osso (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Tomaso_Osso although you can only have 1 attachments column you can create as many image type columns as you need:
CropImages.png

Rob
Los Gallardos

View solution in original post