Modern Search Refiners

Copper Contributor

Tried to use to the Modern Search Refiners webpart in our onprem2019 environment (no internet connection)

After a while I discovered that SPFx version 1.4.1 for 2019 does not support alot of the functionality added in the latest version of the webpart.

Insted I searched throught the history of the webpart in GitHub, and found a version that seems to be able to work in 2019 (but lacks some of the most recent webparts in the solution).

Tried both bundling an shipping with clientside assets include in the build an through CDN.

I deploy the app in my environment, and add it to the page, however the search box does not appear and the refiner just keeps spinning, I do however get the sidepanel for both webparts when editing it.

For the refiner webpart I also get a message of Content from the website listed below is blocked...

https://az416426.vo.msecnd.net

When debugging in IE I see alot of 401 messages (i.e appcatalog.xxx.xx/clientsideassets/492xxxxxxxxx (I am able to browse to the library and the admin user has Full Control).

I am not sure I know what I am doing wrong here? The app works perfectly in local workbench.

0 Replies