Logic Apps - Rules for created new items

Copper Contributor

Hello guys, I am struggling with my logic app function.

Basically I have a sharepoint list (online environment), and I would like to make logic app function witch basically check if users create new item in list. If somebody create new item in my list, then will send approval notification to manager who must approve it and set to item status waiting to approval.

But in my list I have 2 options to create item (parent item and child item). Now logic app can't recognize it and send approval notification on both type of created items (parent and child).

Below is my function, I also create function "Get Items" and set them condition for TRUE/FALSE, but it doesn't work.

I made a comparison according to the number of the contract, if the contract is already in place, it is a matter of assigning a child. If the contract number is not in the letter, a new parent item is created.

If I delete action get items, it works fine but each item that is created goes through an approval process.

Basically I want to send approval notification only when is parent item created, when somebody create child notification just set status "approved" 

Can you help me resolve my problem ?

approval email.jpgapproval status child.jpgapproval status parent.jpgapproval status.jpgcondition 2.jpgcondition.jpgfor each.jpgget items.jpgitem is created.JPGsend email.jpg

0 Replies