List webpart with Find

Copper Contributor

Sorry for a potential "newbie" question.  On a modern webpage, if I display a list there is a "find an item" option.  I'd like to get that displayed within the webpart, but it does not seem possible.  Am I correct that there is no list web part that offers that feature?  What are my options for providing this?  Am I looking at PowerApps?  It's the only feature I want and do not feel like licensing powerapps for all my employees. Ideas?

2 Replies

@jhugery

SharePoint online modern List web part does not have any option to enable search box within list web part like it was possible previously using classic experience.

More information on List web part: Use the List web part 

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

Thanks for the response. I am aware of that the List web part does not offer this, but was wondering if anyone had any ideas on how to provide a solution similar to that.