SOLVED

Is it possible to put your own icon in front of the header image title of a sharepoint site?

Copper Contributor

Dear Experts,

Is it possible to put your own icon in front of the header image title of a sharepoint site?

PattiFernandez.png

Gr. P

1 Reply
best response confirmed by PK1972 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@PK1972 You can add emojis using Windows key + Period shortcut while adding site page title/name.

However, I don't think you will be able to add custom icon using SharePoint out of the box settings. 

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

For SharePoint/Power Platform blogs, visit: Ganesh Sanap Blogs

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by PK1972 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@PK1972 You can add emojis using Windows key + Period shortcut while adding site page title/name.

However, I don't think you will be able to add custom icon using SharePoint out of the box settings. 

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

For SharePoint/Power Platform blogs, visit: Ganesh Sanap Blogs

View solution in original post