this is my first post here, so please have mercy with me in case I forgot to write down important information ;)
So my goal is to create a template from a SharePoint site and then apply it to a manually created SharePoint site.
This is the way I created the SharePoint template (the template was successfully created). I tried it once with more and once fewer parameters to see if it makes a difference while applying the template.
After I received the error I used "Get-PnPException" to get more details about the error. Prior to that, I tried to create a log file with the following command (for some kind of reason the log file is always empty):