Imported Web Parts issue

Occasional Contributor

Hi, 

I have an issue which has only just started happening on Friday 18/11/2022 with imported web parts.

I have a main site in SPO which has a list on it of people's names and the area they are responsible for, nothing complicated just the two columns.
Then on a subsite I have been showing this list on the sub site's home page having exported the web part from the main site and importing it to the sub site's page. 
This has been working for the last two years, then on Friday this has stopped working.
The page errors and takes me to the web part maintenance page where if I remove that specific web part then the page works fine. 
I have tried re-importing the web part again and it still fails.

Is anyone experiencing this or has something changed recently.
Thanks



0 Replies