I have a Info path form which was published to a info path form library as a content type. while publishing we have disabled few columns(so those are disable in library). Now we have a requirement that we need to update those columns using script. so i have re-published the form while checking 'Allow users to edit data' check box. but those columns are still in disabled mode on checking with library settings. i have enabled those columns by using power shell script and also with share point manager.it's working fine in development environment,but in client machine we don't have access to vm to do any of the above. so please suggest me any method except server side.