I would like to create a product list (list A) by integrating a search column towards a customer list (list B).
I would like to allow to enter a new customer (i.e. create an entry in list B) when this does not exist in the list (i.e. when the column searches for ) directly from my form my product list.
Is it possible just from sharepoint? if so could you help me?
If not , I was thinking of adapting my form as follows using the form's conditional view options :
- if existing customer in the customer list (list B), it's simple:
- display of the search field in list B and hiding of the creation fields.
- if non-existing customer in list B:
- display of columns identical to those appearing in the customer list allowing the entry of information for the creation of new customers (column that I call "creation fields")
- using a flow to copy the creation fields from the product list (list A) to the customer list (B).
Another idea would be to have a hyperlink field to the customer list in the product list entry form...
What do you think? not easy ?