SOLVED

How can I make differen color of the Primary theme and buttons

Brass Contributor

Hi!
I want to customize my SharePoint modern site. I would like the color of buttons and links to be different from the Primary theme.
Primary theme - dark blue color, buttons and links - yellow color.  
How can I reach this?

3 Replies

@Pavel48n0sh If you are using SharePoint default themes, you cannot change specific color in the theme for specific SharePoint site by using SharePoint OOTB capabilities.

It is better to create your own custom theme which suits your requirements.

Check below Microsoft official documentation to create custom themes:

1. SharePoint site theming
  2. SharePoint site theming: JSON schema - You can get JSON schema for default themes here. You can use it to create a new custom theme by changing specific colors as per your requirements.
  3. Fluent UI Theme Designer

Similar threadHow do I identify where colors comes from? 

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

For SharePoint/Power Platform blogs, visit: Ganesh Sanap Blogs

@ganeshsanap Thank you!
Maybe you can tell me, how can I chage this colors.
Screenshot_1635.png
For example, сhange one of these shades to dark blue.

best response confirmed by Pavel48n0sh (Brass Contributor)
Solution

@Pavel48n0sh I think you are using Orange theme. Compare color values given here for orange theme and with the colors you see on browser and adjust colors as per your requirements while creating a new custom theme: orange-theme 

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Pavel48n0sh (Brass Contributor)
Solution

@Pavel48n0sh I think you are using Orange theme. Compare color values given here for orange theme and with the colors you see on browser and adjust colors as per your requirements while creating a new custom theme: orange-theme 

View solution in original post