Customize Page Analytics in Sharepoint Online site

Copper Contributor

Hi Team,

Can we customize the Page Analytics for Views. as of now it is Page Viewers for 7, 30 and 90 Days which is available to Site Owner.

P_Anand_331991_0-1659688236423.png

Can we add it for 180 days as well through customization so that site owner need to to go to Office 365 Admin portal to get the report of 180 days.

Thanks,

P Anand

5 Replies

@P_Anand_331991 No, currently there is no way to customize the site usage statistics page in SharePoint.

For detailed statistics admin need to visit the M365 Admin portal.

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

Hi Ganeshsanap,
Thanks for your response.
Is there any site template which have the viewers value for 180days in viewers section ?
Thanks,
P Anand

@P_Anand_331991 No, maximum 90 days is standard across all site template in SP online.

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

Is there a way or resource for building your own custom analytics for SharePoint?
e.g. I want a analytics dashboard that only shows analytics for a specific document library etc?

@KevinDMyGG no, there is nothing out-of-the-box that allows you to build your own analytics.

Rob
Los Gallardos
Microsoft Power Automate Community Super User.
Principal Consultant, SharePoint and Power Platform WSP UK (and classic 1967 Morris Traveller driver)