Cannot add sharepoint 2016 app to my site collection

Copper Contributor

Hi all,

I uploaded my Sharepoint hosted add-in (based on VS2017 sharepoint-hosted add-in template) to my AppCatalog in Sharepoint 2016.

Adding the app to a developer site collection is no problem, but when I try to add the app to a non-developer site collection (Site Content > Add an app > From Your Organization), the app is not visible ("there is nothing here yet") on _layouts/15/addanapp.aspx

I already checked the permissions: my user that want to add the app is site collection administrator on both site collections (appstore + the site collection where my app will be added)

Any idea why my Sharepoint 2016 app is not visible on page 'addanapp.aspx' while the app is deployed in the AppCatalog. 

2 Replies
Can you confirm your environment is configure to Add-Ins deployment (I guess so, but just to confirm)?

Hi,

Problem was solved by following a Pluralsight course (https://app.pluralsight.com/library/courses/configuring-sharepoint-2013-for-apps) and creating a new web application and configuring the appcatalog again (including DNS config)

thx for reply !