Build an SPFX web part which render an HTML BOX which have a configurable Title, Description and Cli

Steel Contributor

I want to build an SPFX web part, which should allow me to display this Box:-

reg.png

where the Box will have a configurable Title,Description text & clickable button. so the user can add this web part inside any modern page, and define the Title, Description,the button title & the button URL.. so is there any available SPFX which can allow me to have these features, if the answer is No, then it is possible to build such SPFX?

Thanks

2 Replies

@john john <grammarPolice> sorry I know nothing about SPFx as we are not allowed it at my company so others will have to assist there, but there shouldn't be a comma between amend and or in your screenshot :) </grammarPolice>

Rob
Los Gallardos
Intranet, SharePoint and Power Platform Manager (and classic 1967 Morris Traveller driver)

@john john,

I just checked all SPFx web part samples shared by community members on GitHub repository. But, there is no sample which exactly matches your requirements.

You can also check all the samples at: SPFx web part samples

But, I am sure that this can easily be achieved using SPFx capabilities. Check below samples to see how much configurable web parts you can build using SPFx:

1. Tiles
  2. Tiles V2

Below documentations will help you to get started with SPFx development.

Official documentations:

1. Overview of the SharePoint Framework
  2. Set up your SharePoint Framework development environment
  3. Build your first SharePoint client-side web part

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.