SOLVED

AppSource Store don't support SPFx solution packages

Copper Contributor

Hi, I'm trying to release an add-in to the Microsoft Store (AppSource) that works in conjunction with SharePoint Framework solution. According to this adjustments in the Store policy, we are able to add add-in that works in conjunction with  other add-in (usually an add-in with full trust rights) provided outside from the Store. My add-in was rejected because the SPFx solution package is not classified as "SharePoint Add-ins model" and thus I'm not covering point 4.18 form the store policy.

My questions is - why don't you change this point 4.18  to allow also SPFx solution?

This will unlock the store add-ins to bring customization to the modern pages...

4 Replies

@Dimcho Tsanov  i have same question and wondering no one answered this even now.

best response confirmed by Beau Cameron (MVP)
Solution
Support for SPFx in app source is on the public roadmap for some time. Hopefully part of the next major release.

@Joel Rodrigues 

Thanks for the update and we look forward to that.

Regards,

Shoaib

@Joel Rodrigues 

I have one more question,

Now as we can develop apps for teams through SPFX, Would the support for SPFX in appsource be only for SharePoint or would that include teams as well?

Regards,

Shoaib

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Beau Cameron (MVP)
Solution
Support for SPFx in app source is on the public roadmap for some time. Hopefully part of the next major release.

View solution in original post