SOLVED

Hub site not available

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I see some people have the Hub sites available to them already. Do i need to do something in admin settings to turn them on or will it be pushed out to everyone by a certain date? 

8 Replies
Highlighted
I had it for 5minutes on wednesday but since then, nothing :(
Highlighted
Solution
No, the feature is still in the process of rolling out to Targeted Release tenants. Once its rolled out to you, you can run the powershell commands to make a hub site and then when you visit the site you should see the hub features enabled for you.
Highlighted
How do I know that the feature is rolled out in my tenant? Just by trying the powershell commands and see if something happened? A feature status page would be nice.
Highlighted

We're a Targeted Release tenant and haven't seen any changes. I applied the PowerShell command yesterday.

When re-applying the PowerShell command it states that the site is already a 'hub site'? 

However, we can't link other sites to the hub sites etc?

When it's rolled, if you activated your hub through PowerShell, you should see the new hub nav bar at the top of the screen ;)

Highlighted

We unregistered the site and registered again. All it seems to change is the news pane. I don't get the nav bar at the top?

Highlighted
David, this means that the Service Update is still to reach your tenant. I am in the same interim state. This means the web parts are available but navigation is still missing.
Highlighted
Should be all a go now if you are in Targeted Release. We hit 100% Targeted Release roll out yesterday (Wednesday, 3/28).