Microsoft Secure Tech Accelerator
Apr 03 2024, 07:00 AM - 11:00 AM (PDT)
Microsoft Tech Community
SOLVED

Reports

Deleted
Not applicable

Hello all,

I am looking into the security on office 265 etc. I ahve found the https://securescore.office.com/#!/dashboard helpful in looking at what I need to address, however is there a way of getting the system to autmatically send the reports to our systems administrator? 

thanks in advance

David

2 Replies
best response
Solution

No, I don't believe Secure Score can do this right now.   A step in the right direction through is that Secure Score is now shown in the Security and Compliance portal, making it more accessible, where it neatly shows the current score.

I made these other suggestions a while back, is this the sort of stuff you mean?

I'd like to see notifications, so the tool proactively informs admins of any significant changes:

• When the score goes up but more importantly when it goes down
  • What's changed that has affected the score
  • When there are changes to controls, how they are measured or added
  • Notifications in the portal as well as by email
  • Similar to other services like Azure Cloud App Discovery Reports and Azure AD Identity Protection which send weekly digest emails

Hi,

thanks for the response.

As I am the only systems admin here this is obviously adding another role to my job, not that it bothers me, but it would be handy to have these reports generated automatically, which in this day and age should be easily done.

It would make the option for the reviewing of changes as you say easier etc and allow better management of each item rather than me having to put an hour or two aside each week/month to go through the required reports etc.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response
Solution

No, I don't believe Secure Score can do this right now.   A step in the right direction through is that Secure Score is now shown in the Security and Compliance portal, making it more accessible, where it neatly shows the current score.

I made these other suggestions a while back, is this the sort of stuff you mean?

I'd like to see notifications, so the tool proactively informs admins of any significant changes:

• When the score goes up but more importantly when it goes down
  • What's changed that has affected the score
  • When there are changes to controls, how they are measured or added
  • Notifications in the portal as well as by email
  • Similar to other services like Azure Cloud App Discovery Reports and Azure AD Identity Protection which send weekly digest emails

View solution in original post