Microsoft Secure Tech Accelerator
Apr 03 2024, 07:00 AM - 11:00 AM (PDT)
Microsoft Tech Community

We need your feedback to help shape security and compliance features.

Microsoft

Hi Everyone, We need your feedback!  Microsoft is actively investing in security and compliance features to be delivered as part of Office. This is your opportunity to influence our thinking and priorities in the following areas:  information protection, threat protection, identity and access management, and compliance.  Here's the link to the quick feedback form asking your opinion on a few topics.  Reminder, no PII is collected in the feedback and everything is anonymous.

Having difficulty with the survey? Access it in a new tab

Thanks in advance for your help.

Peter

3 Replies

Hi Cardwell !! We are using Secure score to increase the Score for security reason , and facing a lot of issues with Score updates after the system is updated with the requested step. We did contact Support ,they mentioned that its under development and have limited access . Who can help us here . 

@Peter Cardwell wrote:

Hi Everyone, We need your feedback!  Microsoft is actively investing in security and compliance features to be delivered as part of Office. This is your opportunity to influence our thinking and priorities in the following areas:  information protection, threat protection, identity and access management, and compliance.  Here's the link to the quick feedback form asking your opinion on a few topics.  Reminder, no PII is collected in the feedback and everything is anonymous.

Having difficulty with the survey? Access it in a new tab

Thanks in advance for your help.

Peter

@Peter Cardwell 

For starters allow MSDN subscribers to easily use these tools and make it available when you buy MSDN. Honestly with the new Azure items I can no longer "kick the tires" and learn at home anymore since all of the E5 items are paid (not available with the free Azure under MSDN).

A trial isn't sufficient, so sometimes it's really hard for us to play and learn, much less advise on what does or doesn't need improvement. 

Hi @Robert_MCSE,

Have you tried the reloaded Microsoft 365 Developer offerings https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/office/dev-program

I know I know, I'm not a developer either but we've to use what is available for us :)

Get a Microsoft 365 E5 developer subscription​

Be your own administrator and prototype apps and solutions on your sandbox subscription.

• Includes 25 user licenses for development purposes
  • Access core Microsoft 365 workloads and capabilities (Windows not included), including:
    • All Office 365 apps including SharePoint, OneDrive, Outlook/Exchange, Teams, Planner, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and more
    • Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection
    • Advanced analytics with Power BI
    • Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS) for compliance and information protection
    • Azure Active Directory for building advanced identity and access management solutions