Various Secure Score reports not detecting

Copper Contributor

Hi

Noticed the below issues with our Secure Score system lately:

• Review Malware Detections Weekly - The review button report doesn't link to the right location anymore as they have moved the Malware Reports. Viewing the reports manually through the consoles aren't triggering this as done.
  • Review Mailbox Forwarding Rules Weekly - We've had issues modifying the code to work with multifactor authentication but even if we disable multi factor on an account and run the powershell it is very hit and miss on if we get scored for that week.
  • Review Non-global administrators weekly - Doesn't seem to count every time.
  • Review Mailbox access by Non-Owners report bi-weekly - Seems to be required to be viewed weekly as the few times I skipped 1 week it lost the score even though I had done it the previous week.
4 Replies

I can add that the Client Rules Forwarding Block says I have 0 of 0 rules enabled.  I have about 34 rules with 23 enabled and do have the Forwarding Block on.

The Malware report, which was always problematic in the past as I had to open it around 3 times before it would display the chart, goes to the dashboard and you need to open it from there.  

I think there has to be a little more checking done to see if the report they are analyzing for us actually made the connection and is able to get the data.

Overall, I really like the tool they have provided us.  I look forward for other additions and improvements.

Hi Everyone,

Just a few things to note about the reports.

1. You have to click the review button in Secure Score to get the points.  If you have the report bookmarked you will not get points as there is no telemetry for the reports.  The review button gives us this telemetry.

2. If the report must be viewed weekly, you have seven days to review the report again.  If you don't the points are taken away.  If you review the report six days after reviewing it the clock is reset and you have seven days from then to review it before the points are removed.

3. We are aware of the malware detections report issue and it is on our backlog to fix.

Feel free to report any future issues via the feedback button in the bottom right of any Secure Score page.  This helps us understand how many of you are seeing the issue and it provides us with your tenant info so we can investigate.

@ADM_O365_GA_splumb null wrote:

Hi

• Review Malware Detections Weekly - The review button report doesn't link to the right location anymore as they have moved the Malware Reports. Viewing the reports manually through the consoles aren't triggering this as done.
  • Review Mailbox Forwarding Rules Weekly - We've had issues modifying the code to work with multifactor authentication but even if we disable multi factor on an account and run the powershell it is very hit and miss on if we get scored for that week.
  • Review Mailbox access by Non-Owners report bi-weekly - Seems to be required to be viewed weekly as the few times I skipped 1 week it lost the score even though I had done it the previous week.

@ADM_O365_GA_splumb null wrote:

Hi