Microsoft Secure Tech Accelerator
Apr 03 2024, 07:00 AM - 11:00 AM (PDT)
Microsoft Tech Community

Secure Score not Scoring....

Copper Contributor

HI,

We have a good few task that when complete do not reflect on the secure score when completed.  For these example my score will not increase but I would expect for the to move to completed actions.

Can someone have a look.

Examples are:

[Not Scored] Set outbound spam notifications - 5 users are setup to receive this notification

[Not Scored] Do not allow anonymous calendar sharing - this is already confirured

[Not Scored] Do not allow calendar details sharing  - this is already configured

Thanks

Alan

7 Replies

Hi Alan,

The "Not Scored" items don't have any telemetry wired up to them so we don't know if they are completed or not.  Once the telemetry gets added and if you have completed this action then it will move to the completed list.

Hi Anthony,

Ok no problem for the not scored, but for the Allow anonymous guest sharing links for sites and docs, and I also have now re-appraring as not completed is Enable Client Rules Forwarding Block

Advanced Action setup back in February any ideas?client rules.PNG

Hi,

And also for this task, Configure expiration time for external sharing links whihc is already setup but still showing as incomplete.

Thanks

Hi Alan,

How long have the two controls you mentioned been not giving you points?  Did it just happen today?

Hi Anthony,

The "Client forwarding rukl" was setup in February but only re-appears in the last week.  And the external links have been setup over 12 months now I would say.

Alan

Hi Alan,

Send me via private message your tenant name (eg. contoso.onmicrosoft.com) and I will have the team take a look.  Alternatively you can use the feedback button in the bottom right of Secure Score to send us this issue and that will include your tenant info.

Thanks, just sent it over.

Alan