Secure Score Actions items no text and Score not changing

Deleted
Not applicable

So I am trying to figure out an issue we are having with our Secure Score. I thought it was just a glitch at the beginning of the week but here we are after 4 days and not only are the numbers still going down but Tuesday we started seeing an error when selecting items presented to check/review. 

Basically when you select a recommendation and then "Learn More" it opens the expected window but all the information regarding why, suggestions, etc is all gone with the exception of this:

"{{ctrl.impactText}}"

I thought perhaps it was an issue others might be having but I don't see any threads on it yet. 

Any insight?

2 Replies

Hi Elliott,

Your the second person that I have heard from that has seen the description text not loading.  The first was able to clear their cache and the issue went away.  See this thread.  If that does not work, let me know.

For your score going down check the compare scores feature in the Score Analyzer tab to see which actions are causing your score to drop.  If those items are still enabled and you are not getting points please let me know.

So a clear of my Cache did help the text not showing up but none of the changes, things done however you would view it showed up until this morning. The score kept going down the whole weekend then it suddenly went back up. 

That is a little frustrating that the system does not register what we are doing until the next week.