SOLVED

Reports for Download

Silver Contributor

WHen I go to the S&C center, under the Reports heading, there is a Reports for Download page that is empty. I can't find any info about how this is supposed to be used. Where do these reports come from? how do I create a report to download from this screen? Can anyone provide any guidance?

5 Replies

The Export/Download functionality is still in development, afaik.

Thanks. 

@Anne Michelscan you provide any insight about this feature? if not, who is your counterpart for the S&C center?

Adding @Raman Kalyan to help with this question

Hi,

One way is to generate the report from powershell and have it emailed to your email address.

You will have to connect to exchange admin  with appropriate permissions for running this powershell

Start-HistoricalSearch -ReportType UnifiedDLP -EndDate <end> -StartDate <end> -reporttitle <title> -notifyAddress <email that report will be sent to- for ex username@tenantname.com>

One you run this powershell, you will see the entry in Dashbooard under Reports in security and compliance center

Reports.PNG

best response confirmed by VI_Migration (Silver Contributor)
Solution

I struggled with the same thing last week.  You can't really do it from here.  But if you do a custom Search and save the results as a Report it will email you a link and add it to the Downloadable Reports section.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by VI_Migration (Silver Contributor)
Solution

I struggled with the same thing last week.  You can't really do it from here.  But if you do a custom Search and save the results as a Report it will email you a link and add it to the Downloadable Reports section.

View solution in original post