Office Secure Score missing Industry data

Copper Contributor
Our Microsoft Secure Score shows a 0 for Industry comparison (Please select Industry Type). Our Industry type is selected and has been for some time. How can I get this data into my secure score.
6 Replies

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for sending the note.  I also saw the escalation from your account team.  There is a bug currently that is not linking the industry data from the Security and Compliance Center to Secure Score.  We are currently working on the fix.

In the mean time I saw you need the data for a presentation.  Do you just need the averages for the two industries you shared in the screenshot with you account team or where there more?  I can get this data manually for you.

Yes  that would be ideal!.

Thanks!

Hi Kevin,

The average score for manufacturing is 66, the average for engineering is 63.

This appears to still be an issue and I cannot add our industry. Could you tell me the average for "Healthcare" for 6-99 users? Also is there an ETA when this will be resolved so we can actually specify "Healthcare" as the link is broken? See link below. Just comes up to a blank page no matter which browser is used.

https://protection.office.com/#/serviceassurance/settings

Error after a few minutes of waiting for it to load,
The operation has timed out.

Request: api/servicetrust/getsettings Status code: 500 Exception: System.Net.WebException Diagnostic information: {Version:16.00.2528.002,Environment:EUSPROD,DeploymentId:b9d1eaec988246bd97ea05edb88f7c8e,InstanceId:WebRole_IN_2,SID:d9e5f270-c107-41bd-97f9-769fc8694acd,CID:ff7490b2-31ea-4186-9738-201674737374} Time: 2018-08-21T23:42:46.8253055Z

Hi Phil,

I will go dig up the score you are looking for.  

For the broken link, in the past few days organizations have reported errors when accessing the Office 365 security and compliance center.  The errors have been traced back to an issue with the Service Assurance area.  To provide the best experience to everyone using the security and compliance center we have temporarily removed this area.  This is why the link is not working.  We apologize for any inconvenience this causes and are working to correct the issue and reinstate the area.  

Hi Phil,

The average for 6-99 is 35.  The average for healthcare is 61.