Microsoft Secure Tech Accelerator
Apr 03 2024, 07:00 AM - 11:00 AM (PDT)
Microsoft Tech Community
SOLVED

Mailtips for DLP on Mac OS

MVP

Hi, will Mailtips work on Mac OS with DLP yet please?  One of my customers is using 90% Mac OS and they have been asking for this feature for a long time.

2 Replies
best response confirmed by PeterRising (MVP)
Solution

@PeterRising Thanks for your question Peter and feedback. Support for DLP Policy tips on Mac Office is on our roadmap, however its not currently supported. In the interim, affected users should receive email notices when their content is affected, or they can use the online (Web) version where tips are fully integrated. 

thank you!

@Mas Libman 

Thank you Mas, that is handy to know.  I did hear it was on the roadmap a while ago but had heard no more.

Just to pass on my own experience - I have found a number of customers with predominantly Macs who are heavily invested in AIP / MIP and will be looking for more functionality going forward.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by PeterRising (MVP)
Solution

@PeterRising Thanks for your question Peter and feedback. Support for DLP Policy tips on Mac Office is on our roadmap, however its not currently supported. In the interim, affected users should receive email notices when their content is affected, or they can use the online (Web) version where tips are fully integrated. 

thank you!

View solution in original post