Apr 02 2019
- last edited on
Feb 19 2021
I watched the recent AIP Webinars and i have a couple of questions on AIP and SCC feature parity:
- languages: does SCC provide or will provide the same XML file- based language feature and is this migrated when the labels are migrated from AIP to SCC Labels
- Protection Activation in AIP: Do I need to turn this on, before i can use protection in the SCC
- "Remove Protection" as a Label Settings in AIP: Do i have this in SCC? Is this migrated to SCC
- "Advanced Settings" in the policies - is this available in SCC?
- Global Policy in AIP- what happened to the Global Policy in the SCC, do i Just configured this myself?
one additional question:
I can change the order of policies by moving policies up and down. What does the order determine?
Apr 10 2019 04:28 AM
Just want to raise my hand that the language option for "Unified Labels" is also important for us for a global rollout / migration from AIP. For example, Canada requires by law to include French.
I played around with IPPS PS and "New-Label" / "Set-Label", but even e.g. "Get-Help set-label" doesn't contain further / updated information (broken links).