Microsoft Secure Tech Accelerator
Apr 03 2024, 07:00 AM - 11:00 AM (PDT)
Microsoft Tech Community

Thriving in the GDPR era: How to accelerate your journey to compliance

Microsoft

Microsoft believes privacy is a fundamental right and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is an important step forward in protecting that right.   On November 16th at 8:00 AM PST we will host a webcast where our GDPR experts and partners will:

• Show GDPR compliance fundamentals and how you can take control, assess, and manage your compliance risk
  • See how you can effectively govern and protect your most valuable asset – personal data
  • Discuss streamlined reporting for processing activities, and notifying authorities of personal data breaches if they occur

Please register here to attend this event.

3 Replies
Hi @Anthony,

which level? Level 100?
In my opinion we need Deep Dives into the topic with a art of bricks for Office 365 and Azure. Also with the question: Which system I need and which is only possible ?

#Feedback

Thank you so much

Best regards
Raphael

Hi Raphael,
I would say the session is 200 level.  It will not be a technical deep dive but it will get into solutions that you can use to help you meet your GDPR compliance needs.

Was a bit disappointed in this, was very light touch, have got more info & value from MS Mechanics video(s) around this than from this 25 min 'chat'.