Secure Score - Items not marking as completed

Deleted
Not applicable

Hi Everyone,

Just been reviewing our secure score and notice in the list of actions that the tasks aren't being marked as complete.

For example, Block Client Forward Rules... this was one of the first things I with secure score last year and it's now showing as incomplete.

The rule is still there and active.

Anyone else having this issue? Any ideas as to what is going on?

Cheers

5 Replies

I've also noticed this and can't seem to find any response

same here, it's greyed out
When you exempt security score you have an option to exempt or waiver for xx duration or for ever if you have set to xx duration they will reporting back to in security score after a specific time

Having the same problem. I'm trying to go through and apply these and each one the completed box is greyed out. I cannot change it.  And I have updated some things weeks ago so if it turns complete after a time, that's not synching.  Anyone have a resolution for this yet? 

According here, https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/security/defender/microsoft-secure-score-improvement..., The Completed recommended actions have a "completed" status once all possible points for the recommended action have been achieved. Completed recommended actions are confirmed though Microsoft data, and you can't change the status.