SOLVED

Secure Score and Intune

Iron Contributor

We are in the process of moving our mobile devices over to Intune and have our policies set inside of Intune for passwords, etc.  However, the Secure Score seems to be looking at the Mobile portion of Exchange only (going into any of the Secure Scores actually pulls up a broken web site for Mobility in Chrome, but that is a story for another day).  Is there any plans on including the Intune policies into Secure Score (minimum password requirements, etc)?

9 Replies

Have you seen already, this piece back from April:

Office 365 Secure Score is now Microsoft Secure Score

"Beyond adding Windows to Secure Score, we also now support Microsoft Intune. This surfaces though the existing mobile device management (MDM) controls. Previously we used the telemetry from the Office 365 MDM solution. However, we know that some of you are using Intune and were clicking on the Third Party button to give yourself points as you were meeting the spirit of these controls. This will no longer be necessary. If you are using Intune, we recommend that you remove the third party tag from these controls so they can be scored based on your Intune data."

Is that what you are hoping to see or something else?

Thanks, I was aware of that and glad that they have included Intune.  The issue is, it does not appear to be using Intune for the following.  

2018-07-19 09_26_02-Office 365 _ Secure Score.jpg

Each page takes me to this:

2018-07-19 09_30_45-Intune.jpg

So it appears that Intune is not being used for these metrics.

I have been experiencing the same issue since implementation. Any update from MS?

best response confirmed by Zeff Wheelock (Iron Contributor)
Solution

Sorry for the delay on this one, we ran into some last minute issues with the source telemetry we wanted to use for scoring Intune data, we held back in order to ensure we got the telemetry into a state where we had confidence in it to release and it took longer than we had hoped. Good news is we are just about there. We are looking to enable and deploy asap and I will update you all as soon as it is enabled. Telemetry sign off will happen this week and we will get added to the deployment pipeline and as I mentioned, I will shout as soon as its out the door.

Just copying my response from further down so you see it.

Sorry for the delay on this one, we ran into some last minute issues with the source telemetry we wanted to use for scoring Intune data, we held back in order to ensure we got the telemetry into a state where we had confidence in it to release and it took longer than we had hoped. Good news is we are just about there. We are looking to enable and deploy asap and I will update you all as soon as it is enabled. Telemetry sign off will happen this week and we will get added to the deployment pipeline and as I mentioned, I will shout as soon as its out the door.

Good to hear! Can't wait. 25 more points! Woohoo! <smile> Thanks for the update!

Any time-line when the telemetry for Intune will be available?

Hello,

Having same issue, Intune policies and profiles are applied, but nothing being updated in Secure Score for Intune after next 48 hours.

Would be great to know ETA.

Best regards,

Oscar

Hello,

We are still having this issue where Secure Score is not registering policies or configuration changes made in Intune, I have also tried to delete the policy and recreate it through the Secure Score portal, as suggested, but the points still have not registered, is there a resolution to this?
Thanks,
Elizabeth 

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Zeff Wheelock (Iron Contributor)
Solution

View solution in original post