Resetting Secure Score within M365 Defender Portal

Microsoft

Hello:  I searched the forum here and didn't see any new posts or updates on this topic.  Is it still not possible to reset a tenant Secure Score?  I'm doing some work in my test lab environment where I blew away resources and things - but there are awarded secure score items that are still remnant. A particular example is that of the Identity feed.  At one time I had MDI configured with my domain controllers, so I got the Secure Score points for having it configured and setup. After deleting my DC's and resetting MDI -- I'm still getting the points awarded. I understand there are delays in updates and probably with data retention on the backend that may be affecting some of this. It's been over week and no changes to the score. Is there any way to remove items manually or to change the status of an item?

1 Reply
Stuff like this is why I am hesitant to manually add third party items to improve the score but if I make a mistake and need to correct it, I (we) are just out of luck??
This is computer programming 101. The ability to reset or reverse an entry. How hard is that MS?