New Blog Post | The importance of identity and Microsoft Azure Active Directory resilience

Microsoft

CLO20b_team_at_work_office_001-900x360.jpg

The importance of identity and Microsoft Azure Active Directory resilience - Microsoft Security Blog

I love hearing my colleagues explain how they came to the industry because so many of their stories are unusual. I’m surprised how often I hear that people got into computer science by some fortuitous accident. Although he loved computers from the time he was a kid, Oren Melzer never expected to work in the software industry. Today, he’s a Principal Group Engineering Manager in the Identity and Network Access organization, working on one of our team’s most important efforts: resilience.

When he was growing up, Oren’s business-minded parents encouraged him to develop an entrepreneurial spirit. And he did. Oren’s journey reminds us that entrepreneurship isn’t limited to building a new business from scratch, where you start off doing everything yourself. Even though he’s worked in a large organization in a large company for the past several years, Oren has enjoyed participating in many entrepreneurial efforts, including his groundbreaking work on making cloud services resilient, as he tells Nadim Abdo, Corporate Vice President of Identity and Network Access Engineering.

0 Replies