New Blog Post | SC-100: Microsoft Cybersecurity Architect Gets a Learning Path

Microsoft

SC-100: Microsoft Cybersecurity Architect Gets a Learning Path - Azure Cloud & AI Domain Blog (azure...

For those of us that took the SC-100 beta exam, there’s a strong indicator today that the exam results could show up soon.

That indicator is a new SC-100 Learn path. The Learn path is a set of modules that are repurposed from other exams, but it’s a Learn path, nonetheless.

The following is the list of repurposed modules which equal, roughly, 31 hours of preparation content:

• AZ-500 part-1: Manage Identity and Access – 5 Modules (6 hr 35 min)
  • AZ-500 part-2: Implement platform protection – 4 Modules (6 hr 2 min)
  • AZ-500 part-3: Secure your data and applications – 4 Modules (5 hr 35 min)
  • SC-200: Mitigate threats using Microsoft Defender for Endpoint – 10 Modules (6 hr 42 min)
  • SC-200: Mitigate threats using Microsoft Defender for Cloud – 5 modules (3 hr 56 min)
  • SC-200: Configure your Microsoft Sentinel environment – 5 Modules (1 hr 54 min)

The Learn path is available at the bottom of the exam information page: https://cda.ms/4gZ

Personally, I’ve taken and passed both AZ-500 and SC-200, so I’m crossing my fingers that my own SC-100 results will come back positive.

2 Replies

Hi @AshleyMartin

I'm surprised there are no modules from either of the other 2 pre-requisite options for the Cybersecurity Architect Expert qualification (MS500 and SC300) . If this list of modules is definitive, it reduces the value and potentially the uptake of the other options for someone pursuing expert level certification. To be classed as an expert you would hope that skills in all 4 pre-requisites are required so I can't help feeling, and hoping this is module lite.