New Blog Post | Microsoft Sentinel this Week - Issue #56

Microsoft

SentinelLogo.png

Microsoft Sentinel this Week - Issue #56 | Revue (getrevue.co)

Welcome everyone! Happy Friday!
It’s been a busy week here at the Trent location of the Microsoft offices. Lots of great stuff going on both professionally and personally.
I hope you had a great week, yourself.
It’s YAMS (Yet Another Microsoft Survey) time, once again. This time we’d love to have your feedback around what we can do to make the Entity page better.
Hi, I am Maayan Magenheim, a UEBA program manager for Microsoft Sentinel, currently responsible for Microsoft Sentinel’s entity pages. Our team is beginning the process of redesigning Sentinel’s entity pages. We are focusing not only on the design of the UI, but on the content and the overall experience of the entity pages as well.
Besides reevaluating the current pages, we would like to add more capabilities, such as customization, additional content, and new pages for more entity types. For this feature to be as valuable to you as possible, we would like to understand your current usage and needs, as well as your expected future requirements. 
Please provide feedback in as much detail as possible, including examples. The more detailed the feedback, the better we will be able to improve entity pages and make them more valuable and useful to you.
For those with time to spare (it’s a short survey) please provide your feedback and help us help you. Thanks in advance!
You can access the survey here: https://cda.ms/46q
I have one more survey to highlight - but this one isn’t a YAMS. This is one is community based. Alex and Gianni, who started a regular series on KQL called the KQL Cafe, are looking for your feedback. Your feedback will be used to continually improve the show’s format and content. These guys are doing a great job for a topic that is highly important. So, give them your support through providing your feedback.

The survey link: https://cda.ms/46r
And, btw…two lucky participants will get a KQL Cafe mug!
I hope your weekend is good and the next week is even better.
Talk soon.
0 Replies