New Blog Post | Microsoft Defender Weekly Wrap - Issue #23

Microsoft

AshleyMartin_0-1651245197506.png

Microsoft Defender Weekly Wrap - Issue #23 | Revue (getrevue.co)

Hi, all! Happy Friday!

I hope this newsletter edition is hitting your inboxes after a powerful and successful week.

We have a Defender for Cloud product team request to highlight this week.
The Cloud Data Security product team is developing new capabilities in Microsoft Defender for Cloud that enhances data security posture management based on data sensitivity and data risk. We are currently collecting customer input on data protection capabilities for structured data and would like to speak with customers interested in protecting structured data in the cloud.  

During this conversation, you will be speaking directly with the Cloud Data Security engineering group regarding Cloud data protection needs for structured data such as data loss prevention, encryption, tokenization, masking, and access policies. Your input is important and will help influence the design and development of key features.

In a few weeks, I’ll be headed to the RSA conference in San Francisco. There are some really great things going on at RSA including our own Microsoft security booth and the MISA awards. If anyone listening in will be at RSA this year, let me know. I’d love to meet up and talk Microsoft Sentinel. Hit me up on Twitter (@rodtrent) to let me know.

Have a wonderful weekend and week ahead.
Talk soon.
0 Replies