MIM 2016 customize attribute flow with rules extension

Copper Contributor

Hi,

I need to customize an attribute so that the metaverse value is modified from the connector space. I think the location to add the source code should be under the section "MapAttributesForImport" below. However, I am unable to get it working. Is there anyone who can give some advice please or show some working example?

Public Sub MapAttributesForImport(ByVal FlowRuleName As String, ByVal csentry As CSEntry, ByVal mventry As MVEntry) Implements IMASynchronization.MapAttributesForImport ' TODO: write your import attribute flow code Throw New EntryPointNotImplementedException() End Sub

Reference https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/previous-versions/windows/desktop/identity-lifecycle-manager/ms6953...

2 Replies

@ironmanlab 

Hello! You've posted your question in the Tech Community Discussion space, which is intended for discussion around the Tech Community website itself, not product questions. I'm moving your question to the Security, Compliance and Identity discussion space - please post Microsoft Identity Manager questions here in the future. 

Hi Eric, noted with thanks.